3 Y/O

Current Age
4 Y/O

Species
Canine - Undead - Kreptis

Accessories
Chain Collar

Personality
Qahnaarin is a silent Kreptis. She will only open up to her true self when around others she can trust. Laughter can, at rare times, be witnessed happening with her but, a long speech of wisdom? No. Never. Because the things you know about her would be true as well but there is a hidden side to this her that died a long time ago; That no one will ever know.

Death
She forgets a majority of her past and how she died. All she can remember is the chaos of the second World War. Was that the one where they were fighting because of a bombing on our soil? She couldn't remember. But the loud blasting of the guns that men were firing at one another and the hideous shrieks of terror she could hear from her fellow companions. It was almost too much. The indescribable pain she felt as the projectile that shot out of the fire arm's barrel entered her skull. Suddenly, darkness. The empty blackness seemingly encroached towards Qahnaarin. It loomed over her like a boulder on her shoulders, engulfing her in sheer terror. Then, nothing. Everything was gone.

Preset
Work in Progress. Check back later.
Qahnaarin

Back to top Go down

Re: Qahnaarin's Biography

Post  Ursm on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:43 am

Interesting, it's a lot like my old Bio I had for Ursm when he was a German soldier.

Ursm

Back to top Go down

Post  Qahnaarin on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:24 pm

Ursm wrote:Interesting, it's a lot like my old Bio I had for Ursm when he was a German soldier.

Cool<3 Thanks Ursm :3
Qahnaarin

Back to top Go down

Post  o0Tyr0o on Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:19 pm

Oooh, interesting bio concept ~ Tyr likey <3
o0Tyr0o

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down