Madris Sayne

Go down

Madris Sayne

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:04 am

Mad-Ris .. Say-N

Photo Manip. By Me (c)

- Apart of the [in]Sayne family line, wish to be apart? Ask! We'll see if you're Sayne material... ~

Madris was top dog in her pack, a General. She lead her unit into battle when instructed, her life was ended with a bullet to the chest, saving a pup... so she thought. She then became a Kreptis. She was 4 1/2 before she passed, her name was Kismet, she was a mix between wolf and dog, the time in which she was alive was during WWII

{Age: Unknown
{Gender: Feminine Hermaphrodite (Both, takes feminine form)
{S.O: Bi

{Lover: N/A

{Personality: Find Out (She's actually very calm)

{Family Members: To Be Announced

{Voice: Can change from male, to female at will. Her male voice is deep, as her female voice is rather soft and soothing.

- She enjoys collecting eyeballs, bones, teeth, tails, and claws, it fills that void for her.

What she does with her body, is shapeshifts... often, considering she is a Kreptis, and they are shadows. She has a front of a wolf, back body of a lion, although the bottom part of her backside are hooves of a goat. She also has oddly shaped horns that stretch out towards the back. She also has white goat eyes.

As for her markings... there are none currently. (Wanna draw her and try to come up with some? You'l l be rewarded if I choose yours!)

Her other forms include...

Bear, Lion, Wolf, and Goat, she constantly has a purple forked tongue as well.

Back to top Go down

Re: Madris Sayne

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:03 pm

Very nice character bio  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post  Vendeta TEC on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:07 pm

Nice~

Mod In Training

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content