Venya's Biography. (The death of her)

Go down

Venya's Biography. (The death of her)

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:54 am

The death of Venya.

Bloodshed and gore filled the battle field, Ear piercing yipes and howls echoed miles away. The sight, unbearable to set your eyes upon.  “Zaire!” Venya called out frantically to her beloved older brother, fighting her way to him, despite the dirt and dust being thrown up into her oculars, and the other wolves lunging for her throat.

At last, Venya reached her ‘other half’. “Brother, hold on, I’ll go find mother and father.” Venya whispered softly into his ear, attempting to comfort him, as she had tried to hold back the tears of seeing her brother’s silky, midnight pelt, she snuggled into every night, dampened with his own blood. “Ven, No, I am in no condition to be saved, I have lost too much blood. Now get going, you are going to get your-self killed, standing around trying to help someone whom cannot be helped. You now can only help yourself, Fight for us, win our victory.” Venya watched as her brother took his last breath, gracefully closing his eyes, to rest his soul, as if he knew it was time for him to pass on.

In honor of her brother, Venya did war paint on herself with her brother’s bloodshed, around her eyes, up her legs, and topped off with dipping her tail tip in it. Ven would do as Zaire ordered, ‘Fight for them, win their victory.’ Venya bowed down to her brother’s lifeless corpse, pressing her dome gently to his, for last ‘goodbyes’.

Just as Venya turned around, ready to battle, honoring her brother, another wolf had lunged on top of her. Venya struggled hard to throw the masculine brutis off of her. But, the brutis went straight for the kill, No remorse, no regret…..

Venya slowly, opened her darkened visionaries, only to see hundreds of corpses, lying there stiff and soulless, limbs scattered throughout the battlefield, nothing pleasant to gaze upon. She felt strangely cold; her memory of what had just happened was very, vague. “Why didn’t he kill me? I – I blacked out.” Ven whispered to herself, as she tended to do that often. She stood to her haunches slowly, but, something was off, different? She felt lighter than she ever had felt before. “I can’t be... But, Could I be? Dead?”

A F T E R - V E N Y A ' S - D E A T H ;

~ Venya still is un-sure of her death, she is in denial, She is now very angered with herself, for failing to win the victory she and her brother once desired, Which means her spirit is angered as well. Being between life and death, not able to cross over due to the grudge she holds upon herself for failing her brother’s orders, has blindly crazed her. Venya's soul now roams around many physical forms that are un-able to see her (Little does she know). Ven slaughters all living forms that do not respond to her presence, for she does not want to be dead, or treated as such. The slaughters are very violent and gory, with much bloo, as she has gained an obsession for blood after watching her brother pass and using his blood for ‘war paint’. After Ven’s soul roamed the earth for many moons, she ran into a species such as herself (Stuck between life and death) , They call themselves ‘The Kryptis’ and have formed a family known as, ‘The Ebon Circle.’ Their souls now roam together. ~

E X T R A - I N F O - O N - V E N Y A ;

.:. Died October 4th, 1801 .:.
.:. 2 Years Of Age At Death .:.
.:. Had No Pups Nor Mate In Physical Life .:.
.:. Obsession With Blood And Killing Physical Beings .:.
.:. Eyes Turn Bright Gold When Making A Kill Or When Targeting A Kill .:.
.:. Theme Song(s) ; David Guetta - She Wolf ( Falling To Pieces ) _ Skrillex - In For The Kill .:.
.:. Stalks & Protects Any Wolf Who Reminds Ven Of Her Brother ( Zaire ) .:.
.:. Ven's Spirit Looks Just As Her Physical Form Did At Death (Except For Her Eyes) .:.

V E N Y A ' S - F I G U R E ;

.:. Frame ; Petite .:.
.:. Oculars ; (Before Death) : Dimmed Gold | (After Death) : Solid Black ; ( Red Blood Circles Around Them ) .:.
.:. Pelt ; Silky Soft ; Black With Blood Used As Paint .:.
.:. Banner ; Bushy ; Black, With White And Blood At The Tip .:.
.:. Receptors ; Pinned Back To Her Dome ; Black .:.
.:. Canines ; Stained Pink .:.
.:. Pillars ; Slim ; Blood Stain Half Way Up Each One .:.
.:. Mane ; Black .:.

P E R S O N A L I T Y - ( A F T E R - D E A T H ) ;

Venya is a total sweet - heart, to those who can see her, She tends to be very sensitive and at times she will isolate herself. For the most part Ven is laid back, but, beware, Some things you say will trigger her mind back to the war and she will act crazed and go for a killing spree.

Last edited by Venya on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:47 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Venya's Biography. (The death of her)

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:40 am

Very nice bio you have here. Smile 

Back to top Go down

~~

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:55 am

Well, Thank You! ~ ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post  Bullet on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:06 pm

It's amazing. <333

Mod In Training

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciel on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:09 pm

eeee great bio you have here! I love it. c:
Ciel
Mod In Training
Mod In Training

http://emi-yuu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down